Potato Topped Tuna Mini Pies with Steamed Beans
Potato Topped Tuna mini pies with Steamed Beans (Serves Two)
2 Large Potatoes (peeled and cut into chunks)
3 Tbsp Milk
2 tsp Margarine
Pinch Salt & pepper
2 Tbsp Breadcrumbs
1. Boil potatoes for 20 minutes or until soft. Drain liquid from pot.
2. Mash the potatoes, add milk and margarine. Season with salt and pepper.
1 packet Cheese Sauce Mix
195g Canned Tuna (drain off the liquid)
1/2 cup Frozen Peas
2 Hard boiled eggs, sliced
2 Tbsp Chopped parsley
1 cup Cheese (grated)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. Follow instructions for the cheese sauce mix. Set aside cheese mix.
3. In a bowl, mix in tuna, eggs, frozen peas, parsley and cheese sauce. Place the mixture into an ovenproof dish.
4. Top with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with grated cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve with steamed beans.