Savoury Muffin Quiches
Savoury Muffins Quiches (Serves 2)
1/2 Red Capsicum (Or 2 Tbsp of chopped sundried tomatoes)
1/2 can Creamed Corn
1/2 Cup Edam Cheese (Grated)
1 Tbsp Parsley or Chives (Finely chopped)
1 Spring Onion (Chopped)
Salt and pepper to taste
6 Slices Wholemeal Bread (Crust removed)
Marmite or Vegemite (To spread)
1. Preheat oven at 190°C.
2. Dice capsicum.
2. Mix all filling ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
3. Flatten the bread using a rolling pin. Spread Marmite or Vegemite on one side of the bread.
4. Using a pastry brush, lightly grease muffin tins with oil or use oil spray.
5. Place the bread into the oiled muffin pan with the spread side facing up. Spoon the filling into the base.
6. Bake in oven for 15-25 minutes.
Tip: Add leftover creamed corn to soup, frittata, quiche, savoury muffin or serve with an omelette.